We welcome you to visit the official VCP- DCV 2023 certification webpage:
If you need help with a Certification Path or with Certification Requirements, please contact the Certification Support Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Candidate Agreement is a legal document between the candidate and VMware regarding participation in the VMware Certification Program including access to and use of any Program benefit, VMware Certification credentials, or any VMware Certification logo that VMware makes available as part of the Program.
• Describe VMware Virtual Cloud Network and the NSX-T Data Center architecture
• Describe the NSX-T Data Center components and main functions
• Explain the NSX-T Data Center key features and benefits
• Deploy and configure NSX-T Data Center infrastructure
• Configure layer 2 logical switching and bridging
• Explain the tiered routing architecture and configure gateways
• Configure advanced services such as VPN and load balancing
• Describe the NSX-T Data Center security model with micro-segmentation
• Configure Distributed Firewall and Gateway Firewall to protect east-west and north-south traffic
• Explain advanced security enforcement with URL analysis, IDS, and partner service insertion
• Integrate VMware Identity ManagerTM or LDAP with NSX-T Data Center and configure role-based access control
• Describe NSX-T Data Center Federation use-cases and architecture for switching, routing, and security.